In order to be protected by Lynkos from eventual disputes by buyers, you should fully comply with all the following requirements:
- 1. You must complete your shop policies, including your policies for returns, exchanges and custom orders. Lynkos may not be able to defend you against a disputed charge without this information. Also, please make sure that your shop policies meet Lynkos’ site-wide guidelines, as well as your local laws.
- 2. Communicate with buyers through Conversations about the status of their orders, any questions they may have and any additional details agreed upon in the transaction.
- 3. Photograph and describe the item(s) for sale in your shop, including details like size, color, materials, condition, customizable options, etc.
- 4. Provide a reasonable and precise shipping date (also referred to as “processing time” or ships-by date) using the tools provided by Lynkos, and ship the item(s) accordingly.
- 5. Ship items to the address listed on the Lynkos receipt or to an address that has been verified through Lynkos Messages.
- 6. When you ship an order, mark the order as shipped. You should only mark an order as shipped when you have actually shipped an order to a buyer.
- 7. Provide valid shipping evidence for all orders and make sure you provide proof of delivery for items shipped within the US.
- 8. In case you are contacted by Lynkos, you should timely respond to any requests for additional information. If a chargeback is filed against you, you must respond to any inquiries from Lynkos within 5 calendar days. If a non-delivery or not-as-described case is filed against you on Lynkos, you must respond within 7 calendar days in our case system.